Statement of Faith
Orphan's LIFeline International's goal in providing a Statement of Faith is to ensure that our mission will be carried out in the truth and authority of Scripture and will provide a Biblical role model to the Church, community, and society through all facets of our organization.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- We believe in God existing in three persons, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and the Savior of the world. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, fully God and fully man, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that salvation is give by the Grace of God through faith alone in Jesus and not by the works or achievements and He is the only mediator between God and people. We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face judgment of God; Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation , and that for the salvation of lost and sinful an, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life.
- We believe the response to the good news of Jesus is to trust in Him, be willing to confess allegiance to Him before people, turn away from a sinful way of life; and be united with Jesus by immersion in water in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. When a person obeys the gospel, he or she is forgiven of sins, receives the gift of the Holy Spirit and is added to Christ's body, the church.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church. We believe that the ministry of evangelism and discipleship is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ. Christians are called to be serious disciples of Jesus and follow his teachings and way of life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment.
- We believe in the second coming of Christ to consummate God's eternal plan, judge the living and the dead, and a new Jerusalem where God will be worshipped and every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord of all.
- We believe the two greatest commands are to; "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your souls and with all your mind." and "Love your neighbor as yourself." [Matthew 22: 36-40 - New International Version (NIV)].
If you have any questions email: email@example.com. or call (406)257-0868.